WTB honda mb5 parts

i need a rear fender and lights (except headlight) o and a reed cage! could use stock carb but too mine works... kinda

Re: WTB honda mb5 parts

bump!!

Timmy Southpark /

what happened to the 57mph puch you traded for?

The ped is awesome and i feel like thats the least i can do for the guy that tradded me!

Timmy Southpark /

Sounds great! Not like he cant post here but awesome

Jason Jason Bobason /

I wasn't going to post, but if you are really doing this for me Quinton, that's pretty cool of you and I feel like I should step up in your defense. I am the person he is trading with, I am real, and while I think 57 mph is a bit excessive, he will definitely have a fast ped when I'm done with it. So help this guy find his parts!

I have a black rear fender, It has all the wiring. It's missing the turn signal lenses. It's in fairly decent shape. Email me off list if you're interested.

Timmy Southpark /

moniker, this guy jerked me around a bit on a trade, thats why i posted.

I have a super clean carb, aftermarket airfilter (metal mesh) and reed block with boysen reeds i'll sell to YOU, i just will not sell to Rowland. Email me if your intersted, i'll sell all of it for $45 shipped. Good luck with the build man, make sure your getting a decent mb5 before finalizing the trade.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

i have all blinkers

You realy are childish. you come to my house and offer me cash for a bike i want a ped for and get mad that i dont fall to your feet cuz you offered me half what its worth!

o and just estimating on 57 but just said that cuz i got a 96cc Metrakit from my friend thats going on it when it gets here!!!

Timmy Southpark /

96cc? Hmmm this sounds legit! I bet a bi-turbo would make that puch hit 80

Damb if i take this thing to the track i'll definatly keep that in mind. For now i'm just in need of one to ride back and forth to school. Thanks thogh!

O fish tits how much for the sigonals shipped to louisville KY?

Dave Peterson /

I have an MB 5 carb all boxed up and ready to ship.

Skipjaz

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account