FS:82' silver bullet (parting out) cincinnati, oh

i am parting out a 82 tomos silver bullet. everything is there except the seat and controls. has oil pump and 5 star mags. the frame is shot. it was a barn find and i dont have the time for the restore.

pick up only!

only taking calls 513-724-3973

name is darik, call anytime

Re: FS:82' silver bullet (parting out) cincinnati,

Recovering gas-a-holic /

will all parts work on 1980, I was hoping for spokes but mags will work how much for the whole thing. Im in dayton.

$150 if you come today

How much for the wheels? I'm in the Nasty Nati.

$50

Recovering gas-a-holic /

thanks for getting back, i really only need rims i hates rusty rims. let chrisrice have then. peace wes

Got pics? I've got cash money...How far are you from downtown?

i live in williamsburg. which is 13 miles past eastgate mall. call 513-724-3973 and ill give directions

do you have the shocks still? are they the ones with the coil showing or are they covered?

they are showing. but they will need cleaned up. there a little rusty. but i have covered ones that are perfect!

how much shipped for the showing ones? can you email me a pic. schmangy_8191 at hotmail dot com

what carb is on it? im looking for an encarwi or dellorto if you got that. let me know, im looking for something to fit on my old silver bullet with a stock intake

how much for the right handbrake lever

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account