wtb-cev switch, puch reflector

need the cev oval shaped chrome on/off switch found on late 70's peugeots and puchs and the yellow with black back, rectangular,front fork reflector found on 77,etc. puchs. very good shape only please. send pics to mldsv@yahoo.com thanks

Re: wtb-cev switch, puch reflector

Tony montana /

these are nos, cev switches, both never been used. lights and kill switches.

1273581132_img317.jpg

thanks for responding, but I'm looking for the oem for 77 newport

the ones you are looking for I dont believe are CEV. I think I have both of the things you are looking for. 1 on/off switch and one orange reflector. 20 bucks shipped.

I'll go $20,please send pics

later this evening...when I get home

yo kev , come back

I only have one reflector that hasnt had the tabs on the back broken off. So you are in luck...its yellow'ie orange, despite the pics. I have a switch laying around, but I forgot to take a picture but I know which one you need. So ill get that shipped out tomorrow if you wanna paypal to my email.

1273669251_img00552201005111849.jpg

yeah

1273669385_img00553201005111849.jpg

yeah, that's the right reflector (take your word on the color) but I need to se the switch. Do I use the email address in the directory for pay pal?

is it really that important to see the switch? I have the part you need and it works...I understand that you might not want to trust me or whatever, but its just a switch. I've got better shit to do than take pictures of switches and reflectors, ya know.

EASY big guy! Ijust want to make sure we,re on the same page. there are lots of switch variations and I want original oem. No distrust intended. I've received photos of wrong switches already. if it's too much to ask, let it go!

does it look like this, but not a light switch? Do you want the part that attaches it to the bars too? The little clamp?

Sorry to be rude but I'm a busy person and switches and reflectors are kinda of trivial business. If you have a picture of your old switch, I can verify mine is the same...which I believe it is.

all I have to go by ,since the switch was missing when I bought my 77 newport, are the pictures in the ma photo gallery. its shown there many times. take a look.

it's the same shape and size of that ebay link but no horn, or low /lights/ low, just run/ off

yeah, well thats the issue. You dont know what you need, but you want me to supply you a picture. I have the switch you need but pretty much any switch will work. All it does is ground the ignition to the bars when you want the motor to stop.

yeah, Iknow ,I'm trying to restore to original

yeah, paypal me and I'll get that shipped. I took all the switches off my puchs once I converted the old ignition systems. Only one bike still has the switches. Paypal is the email in the directory

Kev, I have an Idea ! You ship and I'll pay pal you when I get them.

Thats a dumb idea.

so is buying without seeing

Thats your opinion. Good luck with your search.

bump

I've got the switch that you need... I'll get a picture of it tonight... You need the horn and the kill right? Newports came with both.

I'm not exactly sure as mine was missing when I got the bike, but from the photo gallery i've seen them from a distance. there is also a pic in 78 parts manual on moped riders ass. web sight . I'll be waiting to see your pic. thanks

this post is dead, bought em on ebay

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account