WTB Magnum In/Near Nebraska

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

I would like to buy a Puch Magnum in or near Lincoln, Nebraska.

I was thinking a project bike with good bones, or a original for the right price. I dont really want one thats done allready unless its the right price as well.

Email me.

Re: WTB Magnum In/Near Nebraska

You should buy the one from all the fake ads for magnums you have been littering craigslist with.

Not me, the only "litter" on CL is the 3 ads you post every day for want to buy.

>>>taykoff [s2m] /

you could always turn your free spirit into a magnum....

Scott how fast does your fairway go? What all have you done to it?!

Litter?? What is the "WANTED" section of craigslist for Deputy Sherrif of Craigslist county?? Don't hate the player dud, hate the game. You should thank me for the idea you stole and have moved here. Grab a tissue and un bunch your panties!

Plus, I'm such a nice guy...here is a free bump.

I have a murray frame with a top tank bar spot welded in. I'm in kansas city..50 bucks.

I've got one I could ship.

Yes...Litter. It turns to littering when you post multiple ads every day. Its even against CL policy. You post a ad, wait for it to expire, then post another one. Thats how its done.

Whatever dud. When you flag my ad, I post another foolio... not aginst CL policy. Unlike your fake ads for magnums, witch would be against CL policy. If I posted 3 a day, there would be like a gazillion on there. You need to get a job and stop policing CL all day. Maybe check the jobs and personals instead of wanted and scooter section.

Dear Nebraska people: come to our rallies. KC first weekend in June, Lawrence last weekend in June. And if you find someone selling a Magnum, make them bring it to our rallies too so you can pick it up there. Love, the Breakfast Mafia and the Cold Trailers.

Yay free bump?

I'd be down for a moped rally. If those two could quit bickering maybe we could all go?

I dont know why you're so negative Nancy. I do NOT flag your ads, and I did NOT post the LTD Magnum on CL.

and I'm retired.

...Done

I would LOVE to go to a Rally! Lawrence the last weekend would be the only one of the tow i might be able to make. But the distance still makes it questionable.

hey sorry to everyone who has emailed me.

I have a magnum Project.

and all of you quit your bickering and go to linda's rally. its going to be great.

I wish I could go.

Aww, come on. It's not that far. Unless you throw a rally yourselves, where else is closer? We'd love to have all ya'll come down and ride mopeds with us. Anyway, I'll stop threadjacking now since we're eventually going to make posts about these things in the Gen Fourm, but it's great to see this many people up in Nebraska. I was beginning to think it was a mopedless state except for Nele. Aaron, you should come too, and bring your Magnum so Matt can buy it. Yay problem solved!!

I highly doubt Aaron is going to come.

I also still have that murray top tank frame

1273754138_murray_mag.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account