Gilarini feeler

thinking about selling the gilarini. Either to go back to my puch polini cylinder or to go liquid cooled this summer.

engine is a complete success. anybody at whiskey business can attest to that.

10600 rpm limit on 28:20 gears with the motomatic destroyer and a mikuni 20mm. rock solid reliable. i've run it for miles wide open at this point.

i'd like to sell the whole thing, but may let go of the cylinder for just the right price.

whole thing

a55 cases

ktm 1st gear clutch, modified 2nd gear clutch

a35 crank

hpi

gilarini cylinder with piston and head (right now i'm only running the L ring, but you can put back both rings if you want. I'm experimenting as usual)

vforce reeds

custom intake for VM20 carburetor, treats sells a bolt on intake for the TM24 if you want that

I would like to get $1200 for the whole setup. I have countless hours into this bike, and it is one of the craziest tomoses in the usa that is regularly on the boards. Not quite 'shaw' fast, and definitely has room for improvement, but this bike is solid, and will run away from 99% of the 'fast bikes'. I haven't tried it with bigger gearing yet, but i'm pretty sure it would pull it as well.

Re: Gilarini feeler

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

this gives me gillarini fever

Is this the one from YouTube? It rips if it is

mattology - /

yes, the same one from youtube. the first 'gilarini' so to speak. however a few guys have done the additional boost ports before, i'm not sure if they did the 360 intake or set the same blowdown. or at least called it that.

i think you can search the thread gila cont'd 2.0 vs 3.0 and you will find a similar setup, but he drilled holes right through, as opposed to widened and created a W intake port.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account