THE LAST Five star disk brake, $75

Yes, the last bolt on kit I have. Super limited light weight version with scalloped edge. You provide the $7 worth of hardware to bolt on. You must conjure up your own EBR fork and caliper madness. YAY! $75 Shipped!

Will trade towards a 15-21 PHBG

Wurd

1273423153_img_7785.jpg

Re: THE LAST Five star disk brake, $75

Tyler Jacobson /

would you trade for a NOS 17mm bing?

Er, um, I dont have any jets for bings though... but hundreds for the dellorto....

Mike I would like it, bought 2 discs from you already. I got lots of stuff to trade as well, links in my profile

Mike i would take it if you could give me info on where to get the rest of the stuff

campeona del mundo /

why no more disc kits?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

i will trade you straight up for a phbg, used less than 20 miles

sold

Conrad Conrad /

so no more disc brake setups ever? Or is this just the old style?

No, not gone forever, just the last from the batch. Email me at mike.thomas1@mac.com if your interested in one. That way I can decide whether or not to make some more. Unfortunately they are normally $100 shipped, but this was the last one and im hurting for cash.

campeona del mundo /

good to hear. I'll definitely be going disc once i manage to gather up the ridiculous amount of money for 5 stars. unless i make them fit on my flakes.

Conrad Conrad /

I need to find a job first haha. For now worn out brakes and feet will have to do.

One day though...

i have five stars, just bought from will in the netherlands. Would like a disc set up, but don't know where to start or how much money i would be out of all together !

Yes, you must consider some ebrs set up for disk ($160 new), and the caliper and master ($90). Totally worth it to me, that why all my bikes have em'

What about the cables and stuff mike? besides the ebr's. Can u email me a list of stuff i would need? thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account