free frame hippies, SF Bay area

Hey, I have a free Maxi frame with new paint job free to the first taker. We'd build the frame but theres a catch. There is a leak in the gas tank.

I'll answer these questions in advance:

The leak/hole is in a place inside the frame at the bottom of the gas tank.

No it can't be fixed without cutting the frame open.

MAYBE you can Kreme the tank, but I doubt it'll work.

Yes the paint job is brand new and it looks great.

No you can't have any other part of the bike, the forks, fender ect aren't included, its frame only.

Yes I wish Spartafoxilover would make another apology video.

No we won't ship.

No we won't hold onto it for you, its first come first serve.

Why do I offer this seemingly useless frame on here? I thought one of you hippies might want to make it into art, or maybe one of you guys wants to show the girl of your dreams how much of a real man you are by hanging it on your wall to show that you can lift heavyish stuff. I don't know, I'm a just a simple man.

Either way, I'm only offering this on here because if no one wants it were going to put it on the street.

Email: Jackmastive@gmail.com

before clear coat

after clear coat

Re: free frame hippies, SF Bay area

should have just given it to me when i was there getting the batavus

hehe, ya, at that point they thought they could fix it. That dream was short lived.

sorry dood.

whats the lesson we learned here? check for leaks before paint job!!ugh done this before my self like 3 times .that sux

lesson learned

I heard those hippies turn mopeds into bird baths.....

Hey, Actually I did check it before i had it painted!!! I removed the little bite of rust that was kicking around in there.... and 3 days later as i was finishing it, out come a full tank of gas all over the shop! i think i actually started crying... =(

then its goin on the street

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account