WTB: GENERAL 5 Star TANK

any color, good condition please! Have some things to trade as well: https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/329577/329577/

Re: WTB: GENERAL 5 Star TANK

Bump!

Gimme a shout if you dont turn up anything by Memorial Day weekend, Im picking up two more Generals from dry storage that weekend which means Ill have two sachs and one minarelli, all 5star Generals.... one of them will probably become an organ donor for the other two.

Bump

still need?

monti, is the GEnERAL TANK still for sale? If so,how much? I also need parts as well as a seat for the 1985 Minerelli 5 star top TANK. I need the rear muffler that screws on the exhaust manifold too. I also need a rear wheel and many other parts for it.

i just need the gas cap to the 5 star general top tank, is it for sale ?

Zack Rineer /

$1500

well, I would have taken $1499 ... it is Christmas time after all.

But, sorry, all my summer Generals found loving new homes after I went on a Vespa binge.

That reminds me, I know where there is a 90-ish% complete PA titled General Five Star with a low mile running V1, needs brakes and covers and signals, but mostly whole and mostly pretty nice. in the last round he and I hadn't yet agreed on any middle ground between his price and mine, but he was starting to lean my way....

Zack Rineer /

ya tell me, ill buy it

Patrick.... I emailed you; this thread made me homesick for my General's, sooooo... I broke down and bought one, well actually, i bought two; one is a keeper and the other one is more of an organ donor so i will probably end up with a spare tank with lid and keys and various side covers, ignition-fork-lock and keys, side-covers, bars, seat and other interesting V1 General Five Star TT stock stuff

I need that tank or just the gas lid, its the only thing left to my project. please please holla at your boy, mehsfx@soon.com

if the seat is in nice shape i might want that as well.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account