FS - Stock Hobbit parts

Ok, I tried this before, sold some stuff, but with WB3 it made it a hassle to keep up and the thread got lost.

I've got a ton of stock Hobbit parts. Pretty much extras of most parts EXCEPT: sidecovers, foot rests, and ignitions.

I've got a few battery boxes with covers, a nice 83 black headlight bucket with a small chip on the bottom, a couple turn signal sets, etc. Tons of shit. Email me with what you need. I've got too much shit. Most of the stuff I'm taking off for aftermarket or custom stuff.

Hobbits are the shit. Everybody should get one!! :-D :-D

Re: FS - Stock Hobbit parts

Oh, should note that I'm not getting rid of any engines/bottom ends at this time.

got any 81+ hobbit rear wheels? I need one that is true, has good gears and no dents or cracks in the rim... lemme know yer price bud!

brian, send me a pic of the headlight bucket, and info on stock varios, jets, and a stock carb ;)

looking for good condition stock pa50ii topend reedblock intake and carb

got another pa50II ramp plate? email me if ya do!

errrrmaild

Had to go to kalamazoo michigan for a few days. My sister went into labor! Will be back home late tomorrow and will return emails with pics!

Was there a difference between the 81+ rear wheels and the early ones?

I know there is a difference in the subframes, but haven't ever checked for differenes in the rear wheels.

yes there is a difference in how the brake shoes sit in the hub... the 81+ have holes in the brake shoes that fit over the post and the earlier ones have "half moons" that fit on to the post, instead of over it.

email sent

do you have a nice white tank? i'll send you mine too even. or let me know how much..

Brian, I'm looking for turn signals for a '78 Hobbit pa-50i. I need battery box & lid and signals. Bike didn't come with them, but I'd like to install them if possible. Email me & let me know. Thanks, Bill

Hey i need both left and right pedal bushings.. they are plastic and i melted mine.

Wazup Brian,

I'm looking for 79 Front and rear wheels. Also looking for a yellow pa50ii headlight bucket.

Do you happen to have the pedal arms, or at least the bolts that hold them on?

Could also use a tail light or the plastic bracket that holds it on.

Are you also selling your chrome fender rails and seat rails?

Hobbitorium.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account