super gnarly seat for super gnarly dudes.

locklear /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

don't worry ladies i won't discriminate, you can buy it too; but this is some serious shit.

i had this seat mounted on my maxi and but that babygirl's long gone and this is a good seat that i have no use for. i have no idea what it originally came from, but it's awesome for all you dudes lookin for a big/long seat that isn't too common.

23" long,

6-8" wide (tapers slightly in front)

4" tall

the lining at the bottom is coming undone because it sat in my shed and started to melt the glue i guess. i recently took it out and reattached it with duct tape which was doing just fine. or if you want to go the not bullshit way you can just gorilla glue it or something.

i'm not sure what you can mount this on, like i said, i had it on a maxi, probably get it on a moby or a pugeot as well.

so yeah, that guy, $50 + shipping.

i also have some shit i couldn't get rid of on my old sales, so i'm throwin it back in the mix:

(these prices = shipping included)

-bing airfilter: $15

(just body, no foam)

-moby seat: $30

-tomos rack: $20

-tomos petcock: $15

-tomos stock a35 intake: $15

-puch speedo w/cable: $15

here's some pictures, first the seat:

now all the other shit

(stator is sold - old picture)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account