In lower Michigan and looking to buy!

Hi there, the name is Jay and I am a REALLY new moped enthusiast. I am here hunting for a fun first ride that I can learn to repair and ride long-ish distances on. If there are any somewhat relativity nearby Bronson MI, I would love the chance to look and hopefully buy.

Re: In lower Michigan and looking to buy!

hey jay, i have 2 late 70's motobecanes, maybe not the easiest ped to start on but i know people who have. ones orange and ones red, one has clean tank, motor turns over good, the other one would be a great parts ped. need new tires, hook up the elecrical to the motor (i swaped motors,its 3 wires), and a lil elbow grease and youll have a vintage ride. you can find parts and info on here real easy. located in kalamazoo. $300 for the both of them

It would be cool to stop by and take a look! Shoot me an email at jaycockrell@gmail.com and if you have any pic's that would be awesome. Does that mean the good one needs the hook ups for the motor and work or the parts ped does? If the parts ped is serviceable and we think I can get it up and running I would love the project. If not I would like to know the price on the one that runs good.

Check craiglist too man. I found a sweet fixer upper in battlecreek for 100 bucks.

"

"http://battlecreek.craigslist.org/mcy/1703594354.html":url

Hey thanks for the advice! I will give it a gander.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account