FS (feeler): LTD no. 78

ive got to part with one of my big ticket bikes, so it might be this one:

this bike has 460 miles on the odometer. you get everything in the photo, pus the shocks, which i have since mounted; the complete headlight, and the original bars. tank is mostly clean, just a few rust areas, but better than 85% of most mopeds you;; see. i'll post a more complete photo of the frame when i get home.

i do not have: rear fender/fairings/pipe/carb (but youre going to kit this, so what does it matter?)

email me if youve got serious offers, and we'll talk prices. i may still keep it, but if i can get a convincing enough price, i'll part with it--sorry if this is annoying, but posting this will, in part, help me decide if i want to sell it or not.

absolutely not interested in trades, and i'd greatly prefer not to ship it.

Re: FS (feeler): LTD no. 78

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

$40?

Keep it

haha, you don't know what you want lately. Sell the fast moby. Keep the LTD and the old moby. Nice Sabre btw...

i know. too many cool bikes coming my way. trying to downsize, and i feel like the sabre trumps everything, while i dont care about the fast moby.

that seems to be the way things are going here jay... 2 POOKS!

I like this moped. I could never spend LTD magnum money though.

klunker

is on CL now

sale may be pending, but nothing is official yet

how much?

can't find the craigers ad duder.

I bet you are getting some funny e-mails with that craig ad from people who don't know shit about them..

Please post them.

as the ad says, im also interested in trading for earlier/unusual bikes: early 60s motobecanes, puch/allstates, etc.

emailed...

i have done a terrible job of getting back to people--its finals week for me, and i have been super busy. if i have lost track of you, definitely email me back.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account