Trade my mb5 for kitted scooter

I have a honda mb5 that barely runs (idles fine) wont take gas. i was hopeing to trade it for a kitted moped, variated or automatic just let me know what ya got!

Re: Trade my mb5 for kitted scooter

Conrad Conrad /

I'd trade if you can get to colorado.

Maxi N with metra65, 19mm dellorto race, homoet 6p, 5 stars.

Timmy Southpark /

emailed

got any pics?

bump come on make me an offer!

email me pics of the mb5 ;) i may have something

DAM' Fairchild /

email me a pic too. i got a deal 4 u.

bump. anyone interested, still lookin for that right ped

i have a few bikes let me see some pics and might work out a deal.im live in germantown

bumpage. come on you know you want it! hopefully

TIP OF THE DAY: Dont ask someone if they wanna come look at your bikeON SATURDAY,if you plan on trading it on Monday.Thanks for wasting my time again.THANKS ALOT

Theres a diff between LOOKING and TRAIDING... I'm LOOKING at a bike on monday not TRAIDING on monday..

those are two compleatly different words... and YOUR WELCOME ha ha $250... got seven people who would drop 550 on the spot for that bike so YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Timmy Southpark /

dwight i agree, this guy jerked a deal around with me too, and now is pissed i backed out.

Its a ratty MB5 missing fenders, lights, etc... no title and a shitty running engine. Its not worth $200 the way it sits. good luck trading it for a kitted bike.

wow yal are tards. it needs a $35 dollar reed block to run perf. but i'm not mad have a nice day homo!

TRADED!!!!!!!!

Traded within the two minutes from your previous post? Wow.

uh...i saw lameness written all over this just based on the fact that he wanted to trade for a "scooter".

Are you high? Fix MB-5 post haste and ride it like you stole it! Wish I had a kitted ped to trade you, MB-'s rock! (miss mine something awful) :(

well that lameness comment is compleatly wasted cuz now its 75 mph bike that runs flawlessly. Besides i just want a ride that dosnt require a license! so its all good haters I got A full time job for ya. PEACE!

and yes the trade was decided only moments after that last poast!

what are you even talking about? mb5s dont go 75 stock

what did you trade it for

Its got some light port machining and a phbc 24mm carb so its not compleatly stock and i am traiding for a fully kitted puch maxi... i just want something with lights and stuff. got 8 other bikes, 5 of which are projects right now so you could probably get why i dont want another one i cant ride! take care and fly lo!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account