yamaha rd250 feeler

I found an old rd250 (I'm pretty sure that's what it is) I know it's not a moped of course, but I thought someone might have interest in some parts for rebuild or experiments. I already stole the carb (huge mikuni) - but there is alot of useable stuff there. I'm going to get pics today- I wanted to get an idea if any of my brothers wanted parts. I'm most likely gonna part it out,and sell stuff dirt cheap on here, then take the lefties to egay, where the vultures will pick it clean. blaaaahhhh -Aceface-

Re: yamaha rd250 feeler

Timmy Southpark /

dont part it, someone will want the whole bike. What do you want to get for the whole thing?

oh, I dont know, it's sorta in bad shape, I'd take 250 fo sho. but I need to get over to my shop and get pics today, that might be a bit much. or a bit low, but I'm willing to let her go, got too many irons in the fire at the moment

pretty sure a RD350/rz350 motor swaps right in that frame. Banshee motor has different mounts but will physically fit the opening.

Timmy Southpark /

If you get pics up send me some... i certianly dont need another bike but I'll tempt myself and possibly offer trades.

it's a sweet, vintage looking dealeo, just needs some sweet love. dammit, going to get pics right now. back soon

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account