Crazy TSM on Craigslist

Looks like a great deal. Wish I had the $1500. I hope someone here gets it.

"Rarest Top Tank Moped":http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1706674120.html

Re: Crazy TSM on Craigslist

I would like it a lot better if it had the original paint and decals on it.

used to be mine once. good luck with sale.

Exactly how rare is the TSM? I keep seeing that they made 500, or that they gave one to each dealer, but I've never actually seen one. The LTD seems much more common, but maybe that is just out here in Cali.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

$1500 and it needs a cable?

Haha, just noticed that. If anyone here buys it, I want to know if you really had to pay $8 extra for the cable, or if he just throws it in.

Bone stock, worth it, modified no thanks. Just fix the cable.

blkblk?

Fish tits Krauthamer /

very blkblk

From what i was told, the TSM's where given to authorized Pug dealers for selling a fixed number of the not so rare ones. Soo you had to be super legit to even have the chance to maybe get them. No idea what the total number was.

I hear you about getting one that is stock. Could you pick one of these up for $1500 if it was stock? I was thinking they would be over 2g's. I've heard the build quality of these was killer.

Flag that ad. That's Johno BLK BLK's bike, it's not for sale.

Conrad Conrad /

maybe johno want's to sell it?

I've seen this thing in person, it's pretty sweet.

Pssh, who needs a brake cable. They all stop with their feet.

seems like johno's ad... it's definitely his ped... it's fucking sick... I bet someone will snatch it up.

thats my bike and my phone number ITS NOT for sale flag that post! i would want alot more for my baby

oh and 516 tsm's were imported into the U.S. by peugeot so im sure a few more were brought over. not as rare as the ltd but way better bikes than the ltd. several thousand tsm's were made just never sent to the US

woah who the hell posted your TSM for sale? that's fucked up... I was like why the fuck is johno selling his TSM... now I know... because you're not!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account