FS sachs sprocket 38T

testing different gearing and bought more sprockets than i will use, so i ran what i like and/or what fits and decided on keeping a couple, selling a couple.

38T rear sachs sprocket 4 bolt with 4 small offset mounting pins you can use or level off.

$25 shipped? or trade for a complete front brake cable for a general 3-star or 5-star st or tt.

Re: FS sachs sprocket 38T

what kind of sachs wheel was it? If it was a snowflake mag I am interested

pulled from a hercules p1 with a 504. but i dont know if it was spokes or mags originally. i thought they didnt make anything this side of the atlantic smaller than 40T so i was hot to add a little more mph to my topend with lower teeth in the back, but turns out though my wire rims i wanna run have a tiny hub and axle and this one was made for a bigger hub like on mags.... i put that lighter in there just to give folks an eyeball perspective on the size but if you wanna pull yours off and take some actual measurements, send me the details and ill tell you if they seem to match up.

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

that wont fit sachs mags. if you are in the need for sachs appropriate sprockets: call bj @ handybikes

He is still there? I sent an email months ago with no responce and another one about a month ago same thing can you email me his # I would appreciate it

can anyone use this 38 tooth rear? offers? trades for/partial/against?

I need a front brake cable and a drive chain for a General 5 star. I need a sachs 1D cylinder, I need a bing 12/104-A.

bump. $20 shipped? trade for a General 3-star or 5-star front brake cable? trade for a 12/104-A square bing?

bump... still have this 38 teeth rear sprocket pulled from a sachs hercules ... i got the parts i needed for the immediate future and i still dont need this... would still trade for: hobbit pa50ii ramp plate, sachs 12T front sprocket, Z sprocket rear 50T, $20 shipped? offers?

You can get them from Treats for like $15 bucks.

http://www.treatland.tv/SearchResults.asp?Search=puch+sprocket

Sorry I meant to post that reply in a different thread.

Fail for me :(

bump again, offer?

bump.

$20 shipped?

would still trade for:

hobbit pa50ii ramp plate,

Z sprocket rears (whatchagot?)

still have

still dont need

still wanna sell for $20 or trade

still need: 14mm e50 intake, 14mm bing, chrome maxi rear deck, chrome maxi run/kill switch

BTW anyone local who buys or trades for this sprocket can get a free AMF Roadmaster nearly complete (while it lasts)

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/332783/332783/

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account