FS: Gila 19 and 21mm intakes

Yes, I havent forgotten you gila guys. Made some for charlies bike and will have lots of extra. I have them available in 19mm ID and 22.5mm ID (for you 21-24mm folks). Mandrel bent, 3/16" water jetted flanges. The two I have sitting here are slightly forward facing with about a 15

Re: FS: Gila 19 and 21mm intakes

Sam, yours is packed and going out tomorrow.

sweet, thanks dude

no prob

Rear facing?

The two shown are the forward facing. DO you want a rearward facing?

I do! a 19mm. But I want to make sure, obviously, that it doesn't get in the way of my pedals...

Oh yeah dude, no problem clearing the pedals. Do you want it to tuck close to the frame or more over the stator or in front? of it?

forward facing metra 65 to mikuni would make my friggin day

Straight forward or angled to the left? I just sent one out that points forward but to the left a little.

slightly to the left to clear a magnum frame would be PERFECT

email me at

browninghoto@yahoo.com

if that is possible and ill paypal ya.

i guess it would have to have the miki flange on it....so you could bolt up a miki to the metra 65 and free us from del servitude....

damn, I dont have a mikuni bolt on around to make a flange from. Anyone have some working drawings for its dimensions?

I would like it to hover just over the stator with enough room for this air filter:

Yeah chris, thats the easiest one to do. Email me to confirm, or payapl this address: mike.thomas1@mac.com . Ill make it when I get off work and box it up. I _might_ be able to ship it tomorrow, but more likely monday.

Paypalled dude... Can't wait to get it!

Stoked to have a true 19mm intake to match my 19mm carb dude...

get em while they are hot, seriously, just burned myself.

Welding up some more this evening. Get one!

Pics installed

I finally got around to installing this intake. I chopped about 4 inches or so off of it... Fits perfect. Seats perfect. Looks rad as shit. Works great with my 19mm carb.

Thanks Mike!

Re: Pics installed

Tyler Jacobson /

mike-

would you sell just the drilled flange?

-tyler

I can but all I have left are the ones with huge mikuni size holes in them.

Tyler Jacobson /

perfect im gonna grind it out even bigger. how much for two plates and one big tube no welding? you have any metra flanges?

For the last two $13 shipped. ALso, I do not have any tubing bigger than 22.5mm ID, you will want something like 25mm id. Im all out of metra flanges, but keep an eye on treats, he will have them soon.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account