I want the malosss kit fir the garelli!

Yes, Im replacing the polini. I can get the polini. I want the malossi. Angelo doesnt have any, do you? I will pay the appropriate amount of $$$ for it.

Love,

Mike

Re: I want the malosss kit fir the garelli!

Derek is still in the closet /

there is one on ebay italy right now! angelo will probly bid on it for you? he did for AJ. duuuuuuuuuuuder.

i also have one that has one ring. i will sell it. chad burke has rings that fit it. its the same as the benelli kits

I have a cylinder, the piston is shot so is the ring...I got it for a benelli. blew 2 of them up by shattering the piston skirts...not sure what the deal was...same motor with a polini runs great.

Shit

PS: this malossi is only 50cc and its got reeds, obviously...was an insanely fast cylinder for being stock 40mm. I'm just not sure what to think about it breaking piston skirts...the window in the piston was really close to the bottom..the skirt was fragile. If I could find someone who had an ASSO piston for it, I'd try it out again on a fully rebuilt motor.

the garelli kit i have is the 62.5cc reed valve kit. i wasnt aware of the 50cc kits. wild

I'm not sure how the garelli and benelli cylinders are different. I looked on ebay.it and found the one, but the transfers look abnormaly large for the benelli bottom ends.

I know last I heard Chad had the 60 kits, but no one had the 50 kits... I've been searching for about a year or so now...still no luck on the piston. I might just mod a stock piston or try to find something that will work.

mike find the 48mm kit I think it was reeed.. might be for the team engine only tho.

AJ, Interested. Emailed.

bump

back from the bowels of this forum. Im still looking gang! Please!

you interested in an NOS kick start team garelli engine with both the 50cc kit that is stock on it, as well as the 46mm bennesar kit new in box, might have some 3 shoes clutches too? if so, contact me.

P.S. I also have a garelli 65cc malossi kit, the 50cc malossi garelli kit is already on one of my mopeds.

Hi

Mike, check your E-mail soon.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account