I've had this Vespa over 10 years, sitting in my garage. Last fall I took it to the vocational school where I work and had the auto body students paint it the original silver color. They pretty much disassembled the entire body.
Now I've lost my mechanic buddy to a new job in Virginia and my wife would like the Vespa out of the way. Here's the scoop:
1) top end is off motor. had the cylinder flexhoned and it's still the standard size.
2) new NOS seat cover already installed
3) lots of new parts, including complete cable set, handlebar cover
4) all parts are there
5) vespa parts manual and Vespa Restoration book included
6) valid NYS title
7) plenty of pics available upon request.
I'd like $1000 or swap for a 110/125 four stroke dirt bike (like a klx or drz).
Located in Elmira, NY