1980 Puch Maxi

I am selling my project 1980 Puch Maxi E50 single speed moped. This moped is in great condition, clean tank and many new parts. It has a 70cc kit, 15mm Amal carb, and biturbo exhaust (this is the 70cc kit mopedshop sells). Has recently powder coated front 5 spoke wheel, with brand new tire and tube (Zero miles). Tube was popped during install, so just needs a patch. New rear wheel cover also and extra spoked front wheel included and broken rear 5 spoke. New grips and cables. Also have new pedals, crank arms, and another crank assembly, just have to find those. Moped comes with many many extra parts including original owners manual. It currently is not getting spark, but the bike's wiring just needs to be looked over. No title. Feel free to ask any questions. Moped is located in Port Arthur, TX (about 2 hours Southeast of Houston) Price is $450 firm. It's not taking up any space in the garage and I'm in no rush to sell. I'd just like someone else to appreciate it and use it. Any questions? Thanks

Re: 1980 Puch Maxi

great deal. amal carbs are awesome i think they are wicked under rated. i have the same setup, only a techno circuit exhaust and stuffed crank.

extremely fair price. bump fro a great deal

i would buy this in a heartbeat if you were closer.

Thanks for the comments. I realize it might be a little harder to sell since I'm not really around any other mopeders.

edwinammon@aol.com /

Would you like to sell that rear 5 star complete just the way it is with sprockets brackets brakes hub ect?

I will sell just the back wheel. Just notice, it's actually a 4 spoke, but it does have the rear brake hub and all the accessories.

would you sell just the front wheel? do the brakes work, etc? I need a front wheel for my '78 Newport.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account