looking for project puch in NC

Sean Hennessey /

Hey guys, I'm in NC, looking to either purchase a decent project bike (puch maxi/magnum, or the like), or source parts to build a bike from the ground up. Although I'm new to mopeds, I'm looking for a challenge (as long as that challenge doesnt include a heavily rusted gas tank hahaha) and cheap transportation to boot.

Originally I was looking for a running bike, but I figure since I'm going to be tinkering from the get go, something that either wasnt running, or required new parts would work just as well, and would allow me to make some modifications during the repair.

Hit me up, I'm in the Raleigh Area.

Re: looking for project puch in NC

Have a clean pinto and a garelli ssxl top tank in sc .

Sean Hennessey /

Hmm, SC is a little far for me to swing. I can pretty much only merit going about 100 miles each way to pick something up, and I'm in raleigh.

Like I mentioned, I'm new to scooters. The garelli is fairly similar to a puch magnum though correct?

Yea nice ped

also wondering would be willing to quote me a price for a puch magnum or maxi body. I'm trying to figure out how much its going to cost me (other than the 2 gallons of blood sweat and tears I spend sourcing all the parts) if I try to just build up from nothing.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account