What is this moped worth

I am thinking of buying this Odyssey 32/1. Does anyone have any idea what it is worth. its a 1977. Not sure of the miles. i dont know who makes it.

1271375507_downsize5.jpg

Re: What is this moped worth

fallout Survivor /

It has the German solo engine, and I believe it was made by Solo..

price would be 300-400 if it all works ok..

Thanks Moped Man.

Solo Odyssey 1.5 hp motor. The 32/1 means, well, ummm the 1 means 1 speed for sure. We have not figured out what the 32 means. I have a Solo Odyssey 40/2 that is a 2 speed.

Get it as cheap as you can because parts are hard to find, but not impossible to find.

You can boos the hell out of it with a carb upgrade and a modded pipe that you make fit. There are no intakes to buy so you have to make one of those too. If you want to blast on it you need to make an intake, mod a pipe to fit & regear the aux drive so you can pedal up to about 20mph with the motor's help then let it take over.

The motor can handle some hard abuse for sure. I have my 40/2 running 41mph with a 15mm bing upgrade on it at half throttle. Still tuning on it to get 45+mph and it should be easy as soon as I add a pipe to it.

They are good bikes, but there are a lot of better ones with parts available at treats & 77.

I LOVE MY SOLO !!!!!

fallout Survivor /

Yes, parts are hard to find,,, for the engine,, for all the other systems they are generic cev parts, etc,, the frame is medium quality.

So you should use the lack of parts as a bargaining tool to get the price down. there is a manual for the montgomery ward version of the Coloumbia commuter that might help. and there is a manual in german. Some parts available with difficulty from germany.

I'm Paying 75.00 for it. Thank you for the info.

Dirtyhurley.

I'm paying 75.00 for it. Thank you for the info.

Dirtyhurley.

Good deal !!! I have ALL the English manuals for the Solo motor. I know where to find engine parts at too so email me after you buy it and I will send you the manuals and parts info.

SWEET!. Thanks Aaron.

Good bike for 75

fallout Survivor /

Any running bike is running or nonrunning is good for 75

Re: Good bike for 75

John your ideas on value are way off...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account