minarelli pipe,puch stuff for sale

I need to start getting rid of some stuff.....I have a few sets of snowflakes in good shape complete that I wont be using.im thinking like $75 a pair plus shipping? I also have a sito cobra pipe that I had on my carabela that fits a minarelli. kinda rare pipe that was made back in the 90s. I did slot the header holes so i could run it on another engine, but it still works fine.im thinking 45 plus shipping..I also have a maxi sport frame and forks no title, a free spirit frame complete minus wheels and motor, and a murray frame, forks, and swingarm with a rust free tank..anyway, get up with me if interested in anything....

Re: minarelli pipe,puch stuff for sale

BTW I dont want to sell the swingarm off the free spirit.I want to sell the frame complete with gas tank, plastics etc....minus the motor....it was seized, and i will sell the snowflakes separate

1271337395_free_spirit_pics_001.jpg

I just bought this the other day, so I need some monies to buy stuff for it...its a 62 cushman labeled vespa.....I am not quitting mopeds, im just expanding my horizons

1271338096_old_vespa_3.jpg

Would that fit a mo2?

DAM' Fairchild /

i could realy use that pipe for my carabela,i been having a hard time finding one. what would u have to have for it and how would u like to recieve payment?

im thinking 45 plus whatever shipping is....for the pipe........i know it fit the 1 speed minarelli engine.I did have to cut the center brace out of the chrome engine guard, because the expansion chamber hit it

Sean Hennessey /

How much for the Maxi sport frame? Is the gastank clean? Are you looking to ship?

email me some pics of the flakes

Jason Jason Bobason /

What color is the free spirit?

DAM' Fairchild /

hey man would u take 50 shipped for the pipe? if so u got a deal. thanks.

emails responded to...ill get back with everyone monday, I am working 12 hour graveyard shifts this weekend and just haVE time to sleep and work......

free spirit is silver.....I may be snagging the beefy stuff off it and sticking it on my pinto, It is kind of on hold....Will has dibs on the murray swingarm, and trikedaddy has dibs on the pipe...the maxi sport is light green and i was riding it, but im sure tank needs cleaning, they all do......Ill try to get pics of everything today

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account