FS - Magnum MK II - can bring to WB3

Kelly Jawns, DMD /

I can bring this to Louisville IF I have a definite buyer. I am trying to get money to buy another moped while I'm there. If I don't have anyone to buy the Magnum, I have to bring my Maxi for the rides and I can't bring both mopeds. If I have a buyer, I can leave the maxi at home, and bring the magnum to sell - then I can buy the moped I want and use that for the rides. Get it?

As far as I know it runs fine but I haven't started it up since before winter (if anyone is interested I can start it up this week). Everything is the same except it has an e50 instead of the za50. And the speedo doesn't work. I haven't messed with it yet so I don't know if it's the cable or the speedo itself.

Email me with questions/offers!

Also, here is a picture of my cat being a bunny:

Re: FS - Magnum MK II - can bring to WB3

kelly, i think my friend wants to buy this from you here in lancaster. what are you looking to get for it? you would have to hold it for him until after the weekend though.

B. P. Gretenhart /

how much for cat. you bring to wb3?

email me your number so i can have him call you later tonight.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

WillD already called dibs on the kitten

Kelly Jawns, DMD /

If he wants to buy it after WB3 it doesn't help me out at all. We can talk about a deal if I still have it after the fact. Unless he wants to pay me for it and have me hold onto it for him. The point is I need the money in order to buy this other moped at WB3.

CAT IS NOT FOR SALE. He is awesome.

Kelly Jawns, DMD /

Also - are you the dude that lives on Chestnut St. that I talked to about your girlfriends moby last summer? I was there looking at the apartment on the first floor of your building. I mean, if it's you. If not, then I probably sound like a weirdo.

Ill give you 650 cash for it @ WB3!

Ill give you 650 for it this weekend!

Kelly Jawns, DMD /

Maybe if I don't get any other offers that can be done either before or at WB3. I have offers for more than that but not until after WB3 which doesn't really help me out. I'll let you know.

Ok, sweet!

Kelly Jawns, DMD /

oh yeah - I have the title so...someone buy it pleeeeeaaaase.

yep, that was me, on orange street.

Kelly Jawns, DMD /

Oh yeah it was Orange St. My mistake. So your friend wouldn't be able to buy it til after this weekend then? :\

yeah, he just got a job this week and needs to get his first check. he lives on plum. I don't think he can afford more then about 700.00.

Kelly Jawns, DMD /

AGHHH I wish he would've gotten a job sooner :\ I might not even sell it if I can't sell it by Thursday. Cuz I want the money to guy a moped in Louisville and I'm not really in Louisville very often.

What bike are you buying in Louisville when you sell this? Something cool I hope! :)

Kelly Jawns, DMD /

Haha, more like IF I sell this. It's kind of a complicated situation.

I'm reluctant to say because I don't wanna point other people in its direction and have it sold when I'm trying SO HARD to make it mine :( But if you reeeeeeally wanna know, you can email me.

i called tyler to see if he can get the money from someone by Thursday. email me your bottom dollar so I can tell him a firm price.

Kelly McJawns /

Kelly Jawns, DMD /

hey.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account