FS:Suzuki TS50

Its missing its top end, but it turns over smoothly and is otherwise complete. I got it in a trade and would like to sell it. Thought it would be an easy fix but I have too many other things going on and its not something I'm that interested in. I did a little search on ebay and found all the parts I'd need for around 100 bucks to complete the bike. I dont want to throw 100 dollars at it but it would be worth it. I know some of you have a hard on for these things. I'm going to ask 150 dollars for it, no shipping but I might be able to get it to a rally or something. Someone fix this thing, I'm sure the bike will love you for it. I'l entertain offers in trade for Minarelli/Morini/Puch/Vespa stuff.

Re: FS:Suzuki TS50

flying monkey jake /

Only if I was bringing a trailer with me

Tie it to the roof, who needs trailers. I'll trade you strait up for those wheels

flying monkey jake /

Ill think about it my roof is very flimsy I don't even like putting a 50 pound bag or dog food on it

flying monkey jake /

No I can't do it I just picked up 2 honda dirt bikes this weekend

DAM' Fairchild /

i would be interested in them wheels

Well the wheels are free with the purchase of the rest of the bike.

Bump..

150 dollars seems like a good deal to me

Not really since I can't seem to get $200 for the 80cc yamaha equivalent of this bike, in decent running condition with like new tires. No body cares about tiny old dirt bikes.

I guess it gets parted out.

I'd prefer to trade something too....

Sorry to hear about it...seems like you need to find a 10 year old with a father who has money.

Kevin,

I don't really need it but it looks kinda cool to mess with. What are you looking for in the way of Puch stuff as I don't really want to pay any actual money for it! I think I have some snowflakes kicking around, maybe some other bits.

yeah bry that doesnt sound bad. I've got a crap load of wheels right now though. I'll shoot you an email.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account