WTB: vespa

Looking for a ciao or a si. but at this point will pretty much take anything

Re: WTB: vespa

where do you live..i have a nice ciao teen mix i am thinking about letting go in GA

WI... will pay for shipping

Emailed

sent email to the one in your profile

Tony montana /

email me for pics...i have 10 or so vespas, all prices, if your willing to arrange shipping.

email sent to tony

Tony, are all your Vespas rollers, or are some being parting out? I need a speedo for my Grande. Smiff

Tony montana /

i have a nos huret?? and a nos housing with a keyed switch, but no cev speedo. neither ever been mounted.

1271120061_img281.jpg

never heard from you... did you get my email?

My Grande has a Veglia speedo in a small plastic "dash" clamped between the rising portions of the L & R handlebars. I think the CEV speedo was usually found on those models that mounted the speedo in the headlight bucket.

Tony montana /

your right, my bad. but this dash in the pic will work for the grande.

Gosh, I don't know beans about the compatability of the CEV speedo with my Grande. I know there are two different thicknesses for the square end of the speedo cable. My bum spedo used the thick square end. Also some of the cables screw INTO the thingy on the axle that turns with the wheel and others screw ONTO it,

I wish I had a Grande expert at hand to tell me which type I need, or in the alternative if it makes no difference provided the axle thing, cable, and speedo are all compatable.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account