Re: Boston: buy my fast AV7 build

I would even let you keep the whitewalls.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

T

S

M

Yeah, that would be rich, jaym trades this bike for the bike he delivered to you. Ha.

if i had 1000 dollars, this bike would be in my garage. good luck with the sale man

top. i have found the CB i want to buy. maybe this is the moped YOU want to buy?

ive had a couple sort-of beginners offer to buy it, but i cant in good conscience sell this to someone without the know-how to maintain and enjoy it.

Conrad Conrad /

Those sort-of beginners will learn.

how do you start it?

flip the belt off, jam a scrap of cardboard in the variator, flip the belt back on. at this point, approximately 20 seconds will have elapsed. then push the bike about 5 feet and flames will shoot out of the tires as you go from 0 to faster than you want to go almost instantly.

mopedcrankworks.com - /

jaym, I like that dresser in the background of the first pick.

wait...lol..does that sound gay? Oh well, whatevs, I do like it.

nope. non-gay people, including those who have sex exclusively with women and who also own clothing and are sometimes interested in dressers would be just as likely to notice that.

mopedcrankworks.com - /

Apologies for my speech being a bit like a bull in a china shop. No harm meant.

no harm, no foul. just throwing it back at you in the form of an overly-worded bump of this thread.

I would do terrible, nasty, dirty wrong things with this if it was mine, Like you would never recognize it after...

Anyone want to buy a slick fast sleeper Puch and a pmfm for $1000?

I sold just the pmfm about this time last year for a grand.

still got it

pink slips. right now.

oh jay. do it.

82 kz440, 11k miles.clean title runs well but needs a new battery and it's running a little rich. i need to downjet. it has new k&n airfilters, drag bars, custom upholstered seat and looks pretty good. coming to ohio.. ever?

1279138733_82_kz440_3.jpg

if i hadnt just got an awesome CB i would seriously consider a weekend trip/exchange.

ahh shucks.

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

jay, sell me your CB

hurry up. helpful buyers abound:

"very nice bike but yor ad is confusing..........

1. why mention the new cdi if it's not included in your asking price?

2. you did all this beautiful work & you've only put 5 miles on it?

3. is the bike in good running condition or will the new owner be messing

w/ tuning the carb & why?

4. and what's the deal w/ the piston damage? why mention it if it's no big

deal?

for the kind of money you're asking, a buyer should only need to put gas in

& go. your ad does not exude confidence. lastly, at the end of the day,

you left out the most important piece of info................... how FAST

is the freakin' thing???

dude, i hope you have a sense of humor cuz i'm just busting your balls.

nice freakin' job!!!! wish i had $1,200 laying around. peace.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mcy/1842740647.html";

my reply:

1. why mention the new cdi if it's not included in your asking price?

because, like the ad says, i have it. if the buyer would like the CDI and wishes to take advantage of the convenience of simply picking it up with the bike rather than ordering it online, they can.

2. you did all this beautiful work & you've only put 5 miles on it?

i have run this bike for over 2 years, in various states, and have hundreds, if not thousands of miles on it. this is the second kit ive put on, however, so its the kit that doesnt have a lot of miles, not the bike or the build, which is why i wrote "Brand new Parmakit (~5 miles) " and not "brand new moped (~5 miles).

3. is the bike in good running condition or will the new owner be messing w/ tuning the carb & why?

if you ride mopeds, youre always messing with the carb. especially a phbg. this is no exception.

4. and what's the deal w/ the piston damage? why mention it if it's no big deal?

if you spent $1200 for a moped, would you mind if you got home and noticed that the piston had minor damage, but the seller hadnt made any mention of it whatsoever? i would.

for the kind of money you're asking, a buyer should only need to put gas in & go.

in fact, for the kind of money im asking, a buyer couldnt even buy all the components of this build separately, nevermind the cost of the frame, custom bars, and custom front end, and actually doing the build itself.

dude, i hope you have a sense of humor cuz i'm just busting your balls. nice freakin' job!!!! wish i had $1,200 laying around.

ha indeed.

1200 for a moped thats silly.

Only motobecane I like. wish i had a grand to spare = /

bump for a beautiful, fast bike!.

So, that email was from stevep

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account