Boston: buy my fast AV7 build

now you can be the fastest

i love all of my mopeds, so if they take more than 3 days to sell, i change my mind (lets pretend the av88 thing never happened). the clock is ticking. make this decision easy for me.

Brand new Parmakit (~5 miles)

19 PHBG

Malossi 50cc High-comp head WITH decomp (absolutely impossible to find)

Ninja G3

Doppler ER3 w/clutch

Hobbit front Forks

Jumbo rear shocks

Custom drag bars

VLX seat (not easy to find)

Re: Boston: buy my fast AV7 build

ps the suspension upgrades on this make it ride like a motorcycle. it is ridiculously stable over all terrain. there is nothing you cannot run over on this.

IMO this is worth more than $1200..that's beautiful.

i have to admit that it is a hugely attractive vehicle. and when you add in the cost of the custom bars, the labor on fabbing the front forks so they accept moby wheels, drilling out the frame and making spacers for the giant rear shocks. . . it is definitely worth more than $1200.

you'd basically be buying all these parts at cost (without taking shipping into account), along with a really nice frame for about $100 and getting an inordinate number of hours of labor thrown in for free.

oops, i forgot to mention:

Doppler crank

new bearings and seals

gigantic case match

so scratch what i just said above. youre getting more than that.

give me head. i mean, the head.

rock finally shredding pow /

somebodys gonna kill themselves on this bike. keep it, port it, and go faster. or sell the engine and go av10

Jesus Jaym I remember when you used to be concerned about the enviromental impact of your batavus LOL.

Looks like you got over it!

That thing is mental.

av10 it.

I can't believe what I'm seeing, man!!???!?!

WTF?

Are you going in a new direction? Going all out on the LTD?

Stunned.

It'll take a near financial disaster for me to sell my Moby.

wow i have like the identical bike. i didnt realize there was this big of a market for these mobys. nice bike for sure so bump! for a purty ped

sir thaddeusforemen /

shits superrrrrrrr sexy. i only wish for my moby to be like that some day.

Ughhhhhh this thing is perfect. I just peed a little.

for sale

that is a vla seat by the way.

valid point

price dropped to $1000. im done with school this week, so next weekend ill probably tune the phbg and fall back in love. but if you get it beforehand i wont.

I will take it, turn it into a pmfm and then sell it back to you...

Oh wait it's not blue.

top. still for sale. now set up with a doppler spring for super smoothness and is back on the road. it is so fast it is beyond the realm of reasonableness. i dont know any other bike that can match this one, and it is pretty much built as far as you can take an av7.

on the minus side, i scuffed up the exhaust side of the piston. have since cleaned it up. cylinder is fine and its ready to run. will throw in a set of new rings for peace of mind, though i dont think theyll be needed.

again, this is an insanely fast, insanely torquey bike.

I hear this bike comes with extra boners in case you break or bend one of your own. BONER BONUS

bummer. i just had a guy bring his moby to the shop with over a grands-worth of fast part and only a couple of cents worth of know how. would have been much easier if i just told him to buy this thing. good luck with the sale.

I wanna race ya before ya sell it.

not up a hill from a start tho

andrew, i am too frightened to go full speed with this. true story. though i think i could beat most bikes at about 80%.

ps, i havent really been shopping this since the original post. its a sweet bike, so im glad to have it, but haveo ther things im interested in, so i'll top this from time to time until a buyer makes a move.

Seriously.

Boners are standard on this model.

A female should buythis. They will go even faster because they will not have the drag from the inevitable boner.

my raleigh was clocked at 52 mph according to the speedo of a honda cl riding next to me in portsmouth. this bike is WAY faster - like, left in the dust faster.

OH YEAH

ps, the rear spoked wheel got real dented, so I added a really nice set of six stars. thats another $150 of value at least, with a brand new gazelle on the rear.

everything feels faster when you don't got any hair

i think its actually the other way around if you think about it.

also, im probably going to go closer to my original price after adding about $250 worth of parts since the original post.

I would love to have this bike.

Any chance you would trade for a super clean stupid fast Puch

And a PMFM?

hey paul, unfortunately im not really looking to trade for another moped. i think the cash from this is actually going to go toward the cb350 i want.

so theres an idea: would trade for the right motorcycle.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account