FS?: 1977 Garelli SSXL

So i'm thinking of selling my 1977 garelli ssxl and wanted to see what kind of offers the good moped army had to offer. This bike is my baby, i've spent countless hours getting it to where it is, so with that in mind, here is the run down.

1977 Garelli SSXL custom 2 tone paint, candy forest green over black gold pearl, mini clubman bars, grimica 5 star 16" wheels, parelli 16x2.50 tires, all new levers with brake switches, new magura twist grip style throttle, led tail lights, all wiring routed through the frame, speedo mounted in headlight bucket, the motor has a 70cc polini kit, polini 19mm intake, 19mm dellorto phbg carb, polini blue race filter, case matched, polished, new points, condenser, 415 chain, geared 11/31, motomatic N8P exhaust. GPS'd @ 52 mph (i'm 5'7 155 pds), this thing flies and there are some out there who can verify this.

Now with all of that being said let me know what you would pay for this little guy. Email offers to the email address above, I can check email easier than the site so that's the best way.

1270860299_new1.jpg

Re: FS?: 1977 Garelli SSXL

1270860381_new2.jpg

1270860444_new3.jpg

Fish tits Krauthamer /

those tires make it look mean

duuuude why would you sell that. that thing is beautiful! keep it and build a friend for it!

Well, mo projects cost mo money but if i don't get the best offer then i won't be selling it.

guessing you aren't willing to sell certain parts? (like the pipe) :D

nope, i will not part this bike out

undastood, good luck with yr sales!

Raymond Wright IV /

would you ship?

that is stupid question EVER!..

buy one from motomatic.. if you want one..

he thought since it used.. o I won't have to pay 250$..

fucking kids

Calm down...

speaking the truth.. hurts..huh

edwinammon@aol.com /

email me with a price of what your thinking?

$1,000,000 cash

Ed...didn't your Mama ever tell you "it never hurts to ask"? Nothing about that questions is stupid.

Nice bike btw...

it sort of is because motomatic custom builds each pipe to your specifications (to fit your frame, the specific kit you're running, etc.), it's not an off-the-shelf one size fits all pipe like a proma gp or something.

bump for fred

will vouch for the awesomeness of this bike

hey ed. settle down. it's only the internet.

ha ha.. my mama ddead.. prick. huh

dude fred.. put his fucking soul into this ..bike.... get a pipe.. wanker.

Thanks guys for the questions and the kind words, emails have been sent/returned. I will not ship this and if it doesn't sell that's fine with me, i'll keep it all for myself, just thought i'd give you guys a shot at it.

Ed you sir are AMAZING and thank you for all of your help throughout the building of this bike.

Michael, it was good seeing you the other day and thank you for the kind words.

wow, no one wants it..... oh well

this bike is stolen. no joke

FS?: 1977 Garelli SSXL

hey, you bike looks very similar to mine. i'm thinking about buying that same exhaust (the N8P) and i was wondering what u thought of it. i know it does well with top end power, but how is it on low end?

also, did you get it to clear the pedals? did u have to bend the crank arm?

thanks

brandon

Would you be interested in trading for an 85 yamaha FZ 750?

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/400473/400473/

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account