WTB TOMOS A35 PARTS

Trying to Finish up a 78 tomos. Im putting an a35 on it. I need a few parts and money is tight. so i thought i would post here in case someone out there has some extra parts laying around, An aftermarket a35 exhaust (anything will do). Newer 16" tires. Stock style handlebars in decent shape (not pitted chrome), a headlight without a speedo), a throttle assembly & brake levers. Email me if you have any of these these items and how much your asking. Pics would be helpful

Re: WTB TOMOS A35 PARTS

I have stock Tomos bars-black and stock moby bars-chrome with surfeace rust. They'll both fit..$25 shipped and you can have both..

I have some tomos throttles...email me for pictures and prices.

on a similar note, I'm looking to get a a35 or a3 bottom end. I bent my crankshaft, destroyed the flywheel and ignition plate for my a3. Willing pay a reasonable amount to get those parts or a bottom end

....also I have a Tomos square headlight for $30 shipped..by the bars with the headlight together--$50shipped duder.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account