FS MOPEDS AND KITS AND PIPES SF

ok heres what i got. Best Offer takes it. ill ship anything but the whole moped.

Vespa ciao, orange, got hydro forks on it, nice spoked wheels, rolling frame. no engine on it.

i have a big box with a whole bunch of vespa engines, carbs, and a 70cc polini kit thats waiting to be run. got vespa pipes too (aftermarket)

also have two rusty blue bravos that are FREE! the two together could make 1!!!!

Also have a motron medalist frame its got a set of peugeot forks so the thing is stable. the rear end has been modified to RIGID. but not with some straight bars for shocks, its way more creative and cool than that. pics coming soon. O yeah and it comes with a SET of UN-USED powdercoated 5star 16in wheels with nice tires!. tank is powdercoated orange. got some engines for her too! this thing used to be my baby!!!!! o yeah and awesome race seat custom upholstry!

got hella pipes stock expansion chambers like bosses and shit. a bunch of random chambers good for welding.

also have random peugeot shit here and there. got a var-plus for peugeot. maybe some engine cases, intakes reeds engine holder. blah blah. my blue rigid pug got stolen, otherwise it would be for sale too.

got a treats puch cdi sans the box.

got a bucket full of carbs. 15mm bing.

spoke wheels that need rebuilding, No complete wheels sorry, only the 16in 5star mags are complete.

i also have lots of other nick nacks and parts that you can just have for free if you pick up some stuff. handle bars, throttle assy. brake shoes and plates for puchs. got a set of hydro forks too! i think they will fit a french bike.

thanks just make offers and ask for pics.

Re: FS MOPEDS AND KITS AND PIPES SF

Wait, so you won't ship whole bikes?

Id like the blue bravos for shipping...

Hey dude your ma email bounced back at me.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I need a rear spoked wheel with brakes and plate for a puch if you have one in decent shape. I have give you cash this weekend. How does $20 sound?

Yeah, I could use an expansion chamber or two.

A vespa and a puch, maybe one for welding too.

Post up an e-mail I can holler at.

hey do you have the matching 15mm intake to go with the bing carb? if so how much?

Powdered stars shipped to 48820? Seat? Pics?

campeona del mundo /

zach I'll get a puch expansion chamber from you I'm in the sunset...

how much for the ciao, an engine, carb, and pipe? email me.

have a carb that would work for a 95 tomos targa lx?

derbeez ryderz /

Is it a clutchless var-plus?

ciao with everything, 400 bux

two blue bravos i guess i can ship whole mopeds, how about 50 bux plus shipping for both of them together. i should get you some photos first.

var-plus with clutch function but it does not include the clutch, you just use your stock one. 20bux. this variator rocks.

puch chambers fo sho. i think i got some techno bosses and maybe a biturbo and a welded up techno derestricted. and like 2 or three vespa pipes and some wierd dirtbike chambers too. and a clogged leovince for unclogging.

hey zach i'll check out my wheels. spokes need truing.

yeah i got intake to go with bings.

maybe one my delortos will fit on your targa, ill look at what i have.

from here on out, lets do emails.

powdered stars i would like to keep with the motron. but whateves ill part it out. seat is dope! 200 bux for powder stars 40bux for da seat.

EMAIL ME AT

zach.levenberg@yahoo.com

i have some shit over your place that i need to pick up...sorry it has been there for so long.

maybe we can work on stuff the saturday after the races?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

bravosss.....

THROTTLE ASSEMBLIES. - 2

15mm bing carb- 1

puch cdi

hydro forks

other things?

var plus :)

interested in the CDI your emails keep getting bounced back though

Email has been posted Zach.Levenberg@yahoo.com

ciao yes I have all those things.

I am also selling a mint yellow mint 40 t frame with matching forks, headlight, perfect tank.

Start the bidding, cdi brand new no ignition box 40 bux. 15 bing 40 bux. Hydro forks 40 bux.

And btw the ciao is variated.

Bar plus 20 bux but ciao somebody else may have claimed it alreay.

i might take the bravos if the guy before doesnt buy them

no i want bravoz!

I emailed you about the delorto carb

Pics of the hydros?

Oh man, can I come check it out?

hey are the bravos still available to pick up i live in sf i can prob pick them both up tomorrow in the morning. thanks email me please

sir thaddeusforemen /

mmmmmmmmmmm pug goodies. emailed.

FLYING MONKEYS Dylan /

Emailed

This add rocks!

madeleted nitronick /

do you have any good peugeot cranks? also I will take the varplus and pay you to ship it

e-e-emaild'd

I could deff use a throttle assy if you have one!!! Also maybe a boss pipe?

Justin- if he has this stuffz, you should pick it up for me. Ill be in sf on the 18th! I kan giv u moneez if nessissarryy

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account