WTB Cafe Candidate in Ohio

I have done a few small cb cafe builds before, but never on a moped. I say that only to hope I receive slightly less first time poster who doesn't know what he is talking about, that said, I am not completely sure of what I am talking about. I want a good top tank, cafe conversion candidate. I would prefer to do the conversion myself.

I own a clothing store that you may or may not be into, but if you are and would do trade or cash plus trade that would be great.

So tell me what I should buy, and then sell it to me, please.

My current project (cb175) is completely stripped down and I need something to ride!

Re: WTB Cafe Candidate in Ohio

new summer duds for a plain jane hs50 or the like.... someone hook him up!

I can do money too, sometimes the longer I type the more confusing what I am trying to say gets... checkout shoptigertree.blogspot.com to see if you dig the store. Either way, I am impatient and would love to have something by next week.

hey i send you e-mail

I got just what you need. '79 Sachs G3 with the D engine. I'm in Columbus too.

Emailed you! Keep them coming though! Cannot believe how active this forum is.

I know it hasn't even been 24 hours yet, but in the event the email in your profile is wrong or something, I am interested in this.

Tony montana /

come get this for $550

1270341581_img260.jpg

PS- Nice site, bro.

Thanks @prancer! Still on the hunt by the way.

Dude I have a t shirt line that you need to carry... Moped love. I'm gonna email you on the side...

Puch Magnum, Peugeot TSM are my two favs... Or if you can find a Concord Shadow Top Tank if you are a little dude.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account