BATAVUS PARTS

Pull up your skinny jeans, adjust your horn rimmed glass, wipe the PBR out of your ironic "mustache" and check out these bat parts, I don't have bat and I will never have one, yet there is a abundance of parts in my garage. Rather put them up here than ebay. got a plastic tank, the body panel and a nice bench seat with no tears in it with the original stickers mostly on.

1270144957_000_0293.jpg

Re: BATAVUS PARTS

email me a pic of the seat(mounting side included)and a price, i might want it. maybe we can work out a way to meet in person for this.

emailed

still have the seat

1270147787_000_0282.jpg

You don't happen to have an ignition coil do you?

Not to thread jack, but I have a bat ignition coil if he doesn't.

I have one, but it will be a while before I have the time to go pull it.

Do you have a complete engine off of it? Because mine will not do over 10 or 15 miles per hour on flat ground. my motor is very weak...

Thanks, anthony

Anthony, I have not pulled the engine from it, but I would if you really wanted to buy it.

Do you have the pipe? M48? I need!!!!

no sorry, already got rid of the pipe, my motor is the M56 i believe BTW, its not the m48 anyway. and i have the motor complete but it is froze

How much for motor? Does it have side plastic covers on engine with screws?

Yes, I think it does.

sorry to ask but do you have shocks?

Are there any parts left? I have 2 matching batavus that need parts. Can you send me a parts list with prices? I need anything electrical (switches, coil, points, wiring, etc.). I also need some exterior parts. Let me know what's left.

hey i just need the drive belt off the engine do you still have it.

Dave Peterson /

I need a carb, airbox and clutch cover.

Skipjaz

How do you tell the diffrences between the M48 and M56 motors? I'm looking for an air filter also, and some fenders, throttle assembly and the seat. Shipped to 68510?

Looking for flywheel and clutch covers for Batavus Laura engine (round plastic with 2 tabs on sides} let me know if you have them an how much.

I emailed you about your parts, if you didn't get it, please send me one so I can respond. I'm interested in most of your parts. thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account