FT: Puch Maxi with a title- PA

1979 Puch Maxi. ZA50. 1800ish miles. It now has gp1s, a 70cc treats kit, proma gp pipe, 15 bing with a 15 intake (with the riser so the carb fits upright), new pucks in the transmission, nicer pedals, a foam treats air filter, and a new rack. The gearing is 18/36, but it comes with 16 and 17 for the front and whatever the stock one was for the back. Also, I have the sidecovers as well as the original top end (hi torque) and the original carb/airbox etc. It has a title The only thing wrong with it is that it needs new bearings. It runs but makes noise. It isn't ported and will hit 47-48.

I'm open to trades, as long as it's in good shape. Tell me what you have. I don't care if it has a title.

Located near Harrisburg, PA. Delivery Possible for the right deal.

-Seth

Re: FT: Puch Maxi with a title- PA

bump

I know this is completely off topic, but hows the proma gp pipe? was looking @ it. My pinto has the same set-up except has a boss pipe !

how much are you looking for?

I like the GP, but I've never ridden anything with a boss pipe, so I can't really compare them. When I put it on the stock 1.5hp motor, I went from 26 to 32ish with a lot better low end.

I'm mostly looking for an interesting trade, but if you want to just buy it, make an offer.

$350

Tyler Jacobson /

and a couple Honda MB5 parts bikes...

Whoa! That trike is nuts. Don't have that kind of room in the garage though. Did casal build that as a trike or was it done later. I hardly know anything about casal.

Tyler Jacobson /

i'm guessing it is an aftermarket kit. also has a 2 speed manual trans.

How about the Sebring on my proflie

http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/mod/buck_/

its got a 50cc M1 with a Zen pipe....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account