Nj philly. wtt tomos a35 and frame

i would like to trade my non running a35 plus carb and intake and a spare a35 head and cylinder(exhaust studs aree very short)and intake. for a running tomos engine(including carb intake and airfilter) i also have a tomos lx frame(not perfect but not bad( that i wont ship)) plus the wheels but it dont have a gastank that i could give u. but if i give u that i would like a something good in return lol theres controls on the frame but no handlebars and the electronics i am using aand the controls are not that complete. i would prefer if someone around the philly area could pick it up. come and email me. and we will talk about what we want to do. i also have a a55 head and cylinder that i could give u if u want it. i really dont want to ship. and the main thing is that i would like to get a running (reliable) tomos engine(plus carb intake, and airfilter) if u have a performance pipe to go wiith it ill give u the a55 clyinder and head for it. thanks

Re: Nj philly. wtt tomos a35 and frame

ill ship the engine and shit just not the frame nor the wheels.

i woulnt mind a running a3 or a35. and ill ship my engine and paypal some money for a running engine

♣Slew Foot♣ /

dude what wrong with the engine?

I am in eastern PA north of Philly

i have a few projects goin on that are tomos

i have a few things but nothing 100 percent complete

i got an a55 bottom and a 70cc barrel no piston no rings or flywheel

magneto , a complete a3 but it needs the claw collar reset, and rings

the sprint is almost 100 percent with it missing

just the controls on left and a brake lever

performance tomos side mount intake for the a55, reeds, dellorto carb,

alot of stuff A3 A35 stuff and a sprint and a bullet

we should try to set up our own swap meet i need some lx parts

and some controls and i can hook you up with anything i can

or cash email me

i got what you need email me with pictures of everything

2 blinkers and throttle

1269966460_2bloinkand_throttle.jpeg

carb airfilter and pedals

1269966510_carbairfilterpedals.jpeg

2 flywheel covers, blackkone is broke in the chain area, and the silver one is good

1269966606_fflywheel_covers.jpeg

Frrame and wheels again theres no ttank

1269966651_frameandwheels.jpeg

the non running a35

1269966708_nonrunning_a35.jpeg

shows the excess jb weld on the frame, and theress no hook or wat ever for the tank.

a35 other side

1269966816_otherside_a35.jpeg

rear wheel

1269966861_rear_wheel.jpeg

spare cylinder and head. remeber its clean inside but exhaust studs are really really short

1269966924_spare_cylinderandhead.jpeg

spare clyinder

1269966974_spare_cylinder.jpeg

spare oil seal

1269967056_spare_oil_seal.jpeg

oh ya ok long story short, history about this engine... this engine i got from a kid that had it sitting outside without a cover. there was water in the carb. and so i took apart the carb completely and drained the water and put carb cleaner through it. and then i took apart the top end. and looked down to see that the piston had some black marks on it and it looked kinda rough. and one of the rings kinda got stuck in this one particular spot. also the clyinder had a scar mark like a small (thickness) but goes straight down the clyinder but u could actually feel it. so then i took the topedn and cleaned the clyinder and head and intake and wiped down the piston. the intake was alittle difficult cause i never worked with reeds so i wasnt exactlyu sure how to clean them . so just incase i fucked anything up i have a spare a35 cylinder...(very dirty) but u can have it. I never touched it. but it is nice and smooth inside. But the exhaust studs on it are very short. um so then i saw shit inside the crank area so i put moped gas (premix) in it and then drained it. but then i was talking to someone, who we dicussed it with one another and thought it was best to put atf in there. now i put atf in there and then drained it and dried it to wat i could after shaking it and every thing. so then i looked at the tranny and found it to be all pretty good. and then i put everything back together and put new fluid in it and tried to start it and it would only run on choke and it wouldnt accelerate and would die out immedatly. but occasionally it would rev and it smoked for like the first ten mins that i had it running. (ten added up through the numerous times i tried starting it) then the smoke started not to be there.so i took the top end apart again, and moved the flywheel to make the piston go up and down through the clyinder. and popped out most of the excess shit (atf) in there. then i lookewd in the tranny and saw that the crankshaft seal was off. so i went to applied industrial and ordered two 17 by 35 by 7 single lipped oil seal and installed that in the tranny side. didnt do the other side so ill also include the spare oil seal. next i put every thing back together.and same result. and i could include the frame and wheels but theres no handle bars. the controls arnt perfect especially on the throttle side and no electronics i think i have most of the blinkers but 2 rnt connected to the bike

ill Give u ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the shit in the pics for a strong running a35 or a3 with a pipe, and ill also include the stock a35 pipe

1269967652_all_the_shit.jpeg

um and if u could email me i dont know how to email u guys first i cant seem to get the email address to write to but if u email me first ill write back through email

♣Slew Foot♣ /

if you hover over the author name it will give you the addy

if you click it it will open outlook express or your mail program

okay only prob is that i cant get to phily

ok um email me with ur ideas could u ship at all .?

oh i thought you were in philly im in pequannock nj, its by wayne idk how far that is from oyu tho, ill ship my stuff if you ship yours

u never told me wat u have lol

oh i thought i said i have a running a35 with the carb intake etc

ok i emailed u. did u recieve it?

bump ill sell the motor if any one wants it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account