For sale Magnum + Maxi

I"m selling my Magnum and my Maxi, I changed my spirit towards Tomos, Just bought a brand new ST 2010.

So here is the public links...

http://www.lespac.com/d-vehicules-motos-lac-st-charles-puch-maxi-1982-mobylette-scooter-KKKaZZ21248659

http://www.lespac.com/d-vehicules-motos-lac-st-charles-puch-magnum-xk-1980-mobylette-scooter-KKKaZZ21248648

I'm in Quebec Canada, so if you can pick up or find a way for cheap shipping....

Price are very negociable...

1269554646_photo_002.jpg

Re: For sale Magnum + Maxi

wow look at that!

Is it true that poly dactyly is really common in Quebec?

That is to say, do a lot of people in Quebec have 6 or more fingers on a hand?

Also, nice magnum.

is that 1350, or 350

Do you know how to read?

I certainly hope it's not 1350, expand the pic and take a good look. It's an ok bike at 350, but nowhere near a 1350 one. I've laughed at gorgeous MKII's for 800. I'm not sure what that 1 is in his ad for?

i am just confused if its like.... 1 for 350 and 1 for 250 or 1350 and 1250. Its just weird because the 1 is separated from the other numbers all strange like.

It was a serious question... please don't take offense.

Cheeks, it's 1350, another case of a crack-monkey thinking he has a gold mine..

it's separated with a space instead of a comma, dummies.

who cares? it's still overpriced at half that...LOL

no it's not. have you looked at ebay? i've seen magnums go for nearly $2k. and this one's red.

Maybe his add is in Canadian dollars...or peso's.

if it is canadian dollars, that's like 1,325 us dollars.

Who in their right mind buys on egay? That crap is way overpriced...

If the red ones are so special, did you see this tank? It's thrashed, needs to be bumped out, mudded, and repainted, so if you're gonna go that far might as well buy a magnum of another color and just repaint it red.

It must be pesos then...I have sold alot of mopeds in NH and never got near those prices. He is going to have to come down alot to get rid of them. You can ask what you want and that is fine, but don't be insulted because an American mis-interprets your add posted in French.

obviously lots of people buy on "egay." and are we looking at the same picture? that tank is perfectly fine.

big dents are fine?

Say what you want about ebay, but it is a great resource if you need something bad enough. That is the nature of auctions to drive prices up though...I agree it's costly sometimes. Not sure what he it thinking...but you can always come down. I guess he wants to get the best price possible. I would start lower and I expect they may be worth $700 for the magnum and $500 for the maxi.

christophu, get your eyes checked bud...

What are you guys looking at for a pic?? The resolution is crap when I blow it up.

the attached pic on the first post of this thread. i see the typical magnum fork dents that the majority of magnum tanks i've seen have. i thought i saw another dent, but it was just a bright spot. but i do need to get my eyes checked. i broke my glasses a few months back.

Neither price would shock me, 1350 or 350. There are definitely different markets on mopeds, those looking to continually buy them for a few hundred, and those who look to get one really good one and don't mind spending a grand

I think a good magnum xk is worth 1000+. (Is this one good? I dont know)

I also say this because I'll be selling my magnum xk in pretty darn MINTY shape in the coming weeks haha. 177 original miles on it. About as good as it gets

also, maybe this stuff's rare in canada?

Ahhh...I used the pic in the link. Yeah, that is pretty clean...but mine doesn't have the dents in the tank. I'd sell it in a heartbeat if I could get that kind of money for it.

1269560873_puchmagnum_001.jpg

wow, that's a nice one! sidecovers n all. ha

Yes, probably the difference between a tuner and a restorer. Tuner just wants a frame and a motor for $100 and a restorer is willing to pay for a well kept bike. OK, to each his/her own!

Yup, they are hard to come by in Canada, and 1350$ is my asking price, it is negociable, and it is titles and has a valid licence plate on it right now.

$1,350 will avoid some confusion if you are trying to entice buyers from the US. Good luck with your sale.

This forum is not for US only I beleive...

Dick head!!!!

***Kim Jong illest*** /

such a nice seller too....sheesh

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account