WTB sachs 70cc and pipe (I know, right?)

So, did 505/1D 's just start sprouting up in backyards like weeds?

Well, anyway, I've added yet another '5 Star General' to the Moped Army and, sure I will run it as a stocker if I have to, but I am game for a reasonable used kit/pipe.

Been watching the other threads for a line on a pipe for the stock cylinder but I'm more likely to kit it than not so its silly to buy a pipe I cant use on a big bore later.

Anyone with a used AND useable 70 or 80 topend? Maybe just a gutsy aftermarket 50?

Decent pipe to go with any of them you didnt already sell to one of the half dozen other posts?

Re: WTB sachs 70cc and pipe (I know, right?)

Vlado vlado /

Monti, there are posts on performance section, just do a search

haha, yeah, I knowwww they exist... thats why this is in the Buy/Sell, cause i wanna BUY, just looking for used but usable instead of retail

sooooo... no athena 50 top end for sale that you pulled off and set aside as a spare after you put on your new 70cc and flipped the intake?

well, how about your used 70cc that you quit using after you snagged that big bore 80 off that trade in with the smoked clutch?

ok fine, then how about selling me your old stock 1D topend on the cheap and i'll try porting it and case matchin the transfers while hoping i dont dremel through the sides?

I have a new athena 70 here and 80 also plus te gianelli pipe for the sachs

bump for a gently used or nos you never will?

I dont mind riding stock, but bump for a good complete used athena kit and/or pipe just in case.

hey we have a used 70 I think, let me check on if it comes with everything still, pretty sure it does. $140 shipped. email me if ya want it.

I have a whole engine with the 70cc kit on it, think it started as an A. It also has a funny biturbo setup with it. Make me an offer on the whole engine, its nice and clean.

emailed

good offers, and good guys...

im hoping to do the 1D athena topend kit gently used is fine, athena 70cc $100 shipped.... anyone

bump again, since i have decided to keep my sachs engine instead of swapping for a minarelli... still need a 70cc topend kit for the sachs 505 1D

used and useable is fine with me, im fresh out of swap parts (well barely anything left) but I am buying if you have a complete 70cc athena.

on hold/pending for a sachs kit and pipe, but it aint over til the.... blah blah blah

so until then, bump for shopping....still want a gently used complete athena 50cc/70cc or autisa 65cc for sachs kit and maybe a nice right hand exit pipe like a gianelli

id even consider just buying a cheap 1D topend with good piston and new ring and just port the daylights outa it if I cant find a sweet deal on a kit

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account