fs jawa parts

So I just came into some jawa parts.

Mostly 210 stuff it would seem. Clutch arms, seals, cranks, (No pistons) some bearings. Those chinese stars looking things for inside the 2 speed engine. Lots of stuff. I should be able to post pictures tonight with more info. If someone wants to buy the whole lot, Ill entertain offers. I realize you can't really offer, till you see all that I'm selling. But, yeah Ill list it out better tonight. Just needed to post this so people would kick me to motivate me.

Re: fs jawa parts

I'm interested, get some pics up plz.

Vlado vlado /

KICK!!!

Ha, yeah vlado I may need your help identifying some of the stuff. I went through the parts list and think I found most of it. But the bearing seals may be difficult to identify, size wise there seem to be a lot of different ones...

Vlado vlado /

some of 210 engine seals are interchangeable with 207, some are different

210 clutch-es are more complex, off course= 2 speed tranny

post nice big pics, OK?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amclaughlin/sets/72157623563464517/

Ok. Vlado, or anyone. If you guys can make comments on my flickr about what things are. That'd be awesome. if you need something more as far as measurements let me know..

also..

I don't think this is jawa...

Oh, and I also have Jets. Which I didn't take a picture of.. because I'm not sure if I'm selling them yet. Thinking of trying to find some jet files to make different sized ones.. they are all stock.

oh, that might be a vespa crank. Can anyone confirm that?

yeah aaron thats a vespa crank

Anyone want to buy a vespa crank?

flying monkey jake /

How much for bearing what are the jets for

Jets are jikov stock jets. All the same as the ones in your carb already.

I don't know what the bearing is for specifically I'm pretty sure there are different sizes inside.. ill ask jay next time I see him.

flying monkey jake /

Ok let me know ill take the jets and if you have a for a 210 ill want that

Have a what for a 210?

And I said the jets weren't for sale yet.. but ill let you know if I change my mind.

flying monkey jake /

Wrist pin bushing

Here, we go. there's the jawa one..

hmm, according to jay that's the jawa one.. but This one, says 210 on its tag...

emailed. need your 210 clutch. thx

Emailed back!

Bump for Vlado. Any idea about some of the parts?

Vlado vlado /

thanks for bump, Aaron

at this moment I have no need for parts, usually I offer to bring some from my visits in Slovakia

it is like Murphy's law- people asking for what you do not have and when you find an extras as you did nobody jumps on it- but eventually someone emerges...

JAWA people unite!!!

fallout Survivor /

got a petcock,, mine leaks l

You are right about that vlado.

Sorry no petcocks.

Don't forget to click that link up there. Flickr has more than pictured here.

FLYING MONKEYS daes /

BUMP!!!!!

what ever is left over il just end up buying off ya il put it in the shop and it will be there when we need it

Any help with finding this bushing (number 3) that is usually called a needle roller (bearing) but on the 207 it's called a bush I need one Help please

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account