NEED PUCH 2 SPEED CLUTCH

As you can see in the photo one of the sides of the Puch AZ50 clutch is fairly worn down. I am assuming that I need to replace the entire piece. However, if I can just replace the part that is worn out that would be great. I have looked for a replacement clutch on mopedarmy, motorwestcycles and ebay. However, I have not had any luck. So if you are selling or know where i can buy one that will not be reasonably priced that would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

1269226330_dscn0191.jpg

Re: NEED PUCH 2 SPEED CLUTCH

"know where i can buy one that will not be reasonably priced" ???

If you're looking for a clutch, check out treatland.tv or 1977mopeds.com

I don't know what you consider not reasonably priced though...

whoa what the fuck, whats the rest of your engine look like???? thats some MAJOR wear.

Yeah I was none to thrilled when I opened it up. The clutch was worn, the dampeners were split and the drive gear was about 1/4" less in diameter than a new one (if you can believe it).

Did you buy new shift pucks too? If not, BUY THEM!

Yeah i bought new shift pucks and a new drive gear, but I don;t want to put it all together until I get a new first speed clutch. I put a request in at treatland.tv, so at this point, I guess I will just wait.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account