OT: Cb125 project trade

Hey yall. I got a 1980 Honda Cb125 up for trades, maybe cash. The piston is stuck, it's somewhat rusty, and no title. It'd make a good parts bike, or maybe a runner if you really wanted to. Here's some info here on that year. I also have a e50 bottom end i could throw in for the right trade. I'm looking for another project, perferablly a two stroke motorcycle or moped, or Puch parts.

Re: OT: Cb125 project trade

Forgot the pic. More to come, just got to find which computer they are on.

Re: OT: Cb125 project trade

Pointless bump.

$75 and she's yours.

Take it for 75obo or a trade for something. Maybe a dutsy guitar or moped thangs.

Re: $75 and she's yours.

i'm interested. trying to figure out how hard it is to get it titled in ohio.

Timmy Southpark /

Coming to cincinnati any time soon? Looking for any moped stuff in trade?

Email/Facebook me Lee and we can talk business.

Jimmy - It wasn't in the original forecast but plans can change. And i like Puch stuff, performance mostly. And any brand of projects. Email/Facebook me if you're for realz.

Email is quinndly@yahoo.com

emailed.

More photos!

Re: More photos!

Will trade for a Green Maxi Luxe rolling carcas. Or maybe just the frame. I dunno, i just love that color maxi.

I have an av7 moby project I would trade.

email steve.m.huffman@gmail.com if interested.

Farmboy Quinn /

erg. 50?

dude sold. email me.

shit i thought it had a title.

LOL, not worth much in that shape without the papers. Otherwise it would've been gone long ago.

Farmboy Quinn /

Yeaaaaaaah, i know. It seems like i'd have to put a gun to someone's head just for them to take it. But 50 for a parts bike is fair i'd think. You'd spend more than that trying to get a tank or some rimz for your titled 125. So buy buy buy

email me lilmonkeyboy@hotmail.com I'd like to see your other pics.

Farmboy Quinn /

Farmboy Quinn /

Well those pictures make it look bad don't they?

Timmy Southpark /

wow, it looked decent in the first pic... but those pics kinda said it all. That thing is rough.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account