I want Hobbit Mags - will trade good stuff!

Ok, I'm dying to get mag wheels for my PA50 build. I was going to grab a set from Latebreak, but I don't want to have to go through all the trouble at sourcing all the missing pieces. So what I have to offer...I can either buy them straight up cash or I have decent stuff to trade. I've got a project Maxi, a project PA50II, bunch of Puch frames, e50 matched to a Metra 65, pipes, carbs, tons of shit.

Pretty much, I'm looking for a complete set of Hobbit/PA50 mags (prefer the 5 star to the 6 star). They don't have to be pretty - I can sandblast and paint myself. I would be willing to set up a trade out of the mentioned stuff above (not all of it) depending on condition, etc.

Let me know if you've got a set that you would like to trade. I could even throw in a set of spoked hobbit wheels so you'd have wheels to replace your mags if they are on your bike currently. Help make my PA50 look sick!

Re: I want Hobbit Mags - will trade good stuff!

do you have any rigid frames?

Unfortunately no. I have a bunch of other stuff - frames, engines, parts, etc. Anything else you'd be interested in?

Just snagged a set yesterday from Treats. If you're patient click on the red set title ont their site and send them a message you want it. It took 4 weeks but I got em and at a reasonable price too.

Yeah, I have a line on some at a fair price. Will know more on Wednesday.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account