WTB: Motomarina or Garelli...

Looking to buy a Motomarina Sebring or a Garelli Super Sport. Live in PA so really need to try to find something with a title. Any links would be appreciated too.

Re: WTB: Motomarina or Garelli...

Forgot, anything similar to the style these have would be great too.

Thanks.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Both the Safari and the Sebring have clear titles.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/318069/318069/

If I could get up to NJ, I would buy that Sebring, but can't. I live in Delta, PA, so it's a pretty far drive. Thanks though. The search continues.

Brendan,

Robburtio (he posts here a lot) most likely has a few of what you're looking for in Dallastown, PA, which I don't think is too far from Delta. Message him on here.

Does he have a website called moped central? If so, I did talk to him already today.

I have an awesome minarelli-powered Cimatti top tank. 75cc kit, zen pipe and 19mm PHBG for sale. No title -but I could deliver it to Delta PA. $600.00 delivered to you. See my post.

I'll think about it Patrick and let ya know.

Cool. Just shoot me an e-mail.

are you the guy posting over craigslist?

Well, looks like for now I'm just going to go with a Maxi from Rob Burrito. Pretty stoked though. It is my first moped. Thanks for the offers guys.

Brendan

If there is any free food offered with the purchase of a moped, DO NOT hesitate!

I most certainly will not hesitate because I've had burritos from his joint before. Never would I pass that up!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account