Re: WTB MAGNUM MKII DECALS!!

Try www.1977mopeds.com

coming soon- let you know-

YEA 1977 HAS THE WHOLE SET

jordan nichols /

yea i called the special order number and left a message and everything, but no return. Their price is nice too! i'd pay 35$.

jordan nichols /

bump

A guy named Pete Gillis, he's registered on moped army, made some for my bike and they were flawless. I attached a pic, different color than yours, but I replaced the tank and the rear trunk decals...i also have the side cover ones but haven't put them on yet...

1268587890_p3080007.jpg

jordan nichols /

damn, those are really nice.. how much did they run you? do you think he has the ability to get more in my color?

I would be down to get a set as well....custom color of course.

he makes them any color a order some today 25 for the tank 35 for the trunk and the tank . or 45 for all the set side covers, tank, and trunk. price includes shipping.

hitting the machine today- I have custom designs that look awesome. cant wait! pics when they come off- affordable as heck too!

email me!!!!!! @ thetuesdayclub@gmail.com

jordan nichols /

email me too, it's my post! can you do a set like my post?

I have a complete set of repros of the ones you are looking for that you can have for $40 shipped. email me if you want them, ayrikzr1vet@aol.com.

Thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account