FS 70cc kstar Hobbit / Express KIT

Monti S /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Had a chance to swap out jugs for some extra porting so I am just hooking someone up with my low mile 70cc KStar Hobbit cylinder kit (pics) for less than retail.

Unmolested, clean, works perfectly, low miles and fantastic shape in/out. I was running a stock 12mm Keihin carb, stock Keihin 78 jet and stock Honda stainless dual reeds with a Jamarcol pipe and got a very noticeable difference with improved low-end off the line, better hill climbing and higher top speeds with this low miles 70cc KStar!

KStar Stocko Shocko 70cc with piston/rings and wrist pin.

Has maybe 100 miles on it, $70 shipped or make offers/trades

I also have the stock PA50II 50cc with piston/rings and wrist pin, and stock PA50ii pipe, if anyone is looking to replace or hop up their Hobbit PA50 or do some porting to get more umph without kitting. $50 shipped or make offers/trades

Oh yeah, i guess I also have a stock Hobbit PA50 50cc cylinder and piston/rings and stock PA50 pipe in here too if you were just cleaning up a low budget basic runner or replacing a seized stock topend. $30 shipped or make offers/trades

I may wanna sell/buy/trade for a clean used Proma Circuit for the Hobbit and I might also be looking for a Sachs kit/carb soon too (i just picked up a cherry 505-1D General 5Star this morning! -last picture).... so interesting trades on anything/everything aren't out of the question either.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account