FS/FT: Moby 7 & ciao frame & stuff

I have a blue Moby 7, front fork tube nut is stripped, no carb, no side covers, otherwise seems complete. $130 I will disassemble and ship at buyers expense. I think I could send the motor in a separate box and avoid any overweight/oversize charges.

Ciao frame actually a "Soni2" ciao clone. Blue with rigid seat post. frame and fenders only. $60 will ship at buyers expense. I may have stock springer forks, & handlebars for this.

Vespa ciao stock cylinder, and piston w/ rings $25 shipped (several to choose from)

12.10 dellorto with a throttle that uses a knarp at the end of a cable otherwise standard vespa style dellorto. $20 shipped

Will trade for variated rear vespa wheel-spoked, vespa variator-aftermarket or stock, vespa exhaust(simo circuit,proma circuit,polini top one,maybe others), 10mm pin crank, 64cc vespa kit 12mm pin, 17X2.25 performance tires(gp1's,goldenboys,...), maybe puch or minarelli pipe, or a polini/malossi 4 petal intake.

Re: FS/FT: Moby 7 & ciao frame & stuff

OBO

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account