wtb moped in indianapolis

hey im looking for a moped in indianapolis for a good friend of mine hes found one on cl but id rather get him hooked up proper. email if you have any ideas please thanks

Re: wtb moped in indianapolis

is there noone in indianapolis that gets on ma

you talking about indianapolis indiana

he can come to cinci and buy one from me...

what kind of peds do you have kiki

Emailed!

i got no emails from nobody... but ive got peugeots.

yes indiana, i was unaware there were other common cities named indianapolis.. i dont think he is up for driving to cinci tho. thanks for the responses fellas

DAM' Fairchild /

i got a 78 puch maxi.runs great and looks good. 350

i have a 1985 tomos that needs a motor with 5 star rims on it and it comes with a 14.12 carb and intake for 125

I've got bikes in Louisville.

how handy is he?

how picky is he?

how much is he looking to spend?

i live a little outside of indy, i've got a whole stable of mopeds but i'm always nervous to sell them to noobs.

where are you at quattoottauq i am in richmond indiana i would be interested in buying a moped from you i get my school money tomorrow so get with me before it runs out.

i think under four hundred maybe, he doesnt know much yet. this will be his first moped, so more important that it is reliable than anything else i suppose. but hes smart he'll learn. ill update him and see what he says. thanks again guys.

Cincinnati is less than 100 miles I believe from Indy. Painless.

DAM' Fairchild /

i am in west milton ohio. its roughly a half hr away from richmond off of i-70. i can possibly deliver or meet u halfway. i got a green 78 puch maxi, everything is in good shape and runs good.all the chrome is in excellent shape. snow flake mags.long seat big rack.aftermarket exhaust.there is a shit ton of hop-ups for the puch, whitch has a e-50 motor.can send pics. 350 with pipe 300 with out

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account