HELP Hobbit 70cc

Hello,

How much do you guys think a hobbit is worth with a 70cc kit and proma pipes? Please let me know.

Re: HELP Hobbit 70cc

double post...

fallout Survivor /

blah blah blah

A dollar three eighty...

How in hell are we supposed to know? Does it run? What year is it? What shape is it in? Does it have a title? There are a lot of variables involved, and you haven't gave us very much info...

sorry guys...

Yes title, its a 7 of 10 fully rebuilt...

yes it worth it with kit pipe and title, now go get it!

HELP Hobbit 70cc

Mike I have a hobbit I am building that I May sell if your deal doesn't work out lol.

how much? how fast? whats all on it?

Any help?

$1000.

come on kim.... anyone

its a fairly vague question.... but a typical asking price seems to be:

complete and running Hobbit pa50ii is 200-400 depending on how clean and shiny the body and plastics and rims, etc are and how complete the wiring and cables are and if wire rims or good mags and how low the miles are.

A retail kit and pipe and carb would have net-cost the builder $100-200 to add to the bike after swaps/buys/sells of parts.

Add it all up and its 300-600 dollar range.... knock off 50 bucks for market discount on the east coast or add 100 premium for the west coast and figure you are pretty much right down the middle....

Most folks would call it a hot deal if they get it for less and someone who really wants that particular bike might spend a little more, but that puts a complete running kitted hobbit in WI at about 400-500 market value.

Tony montana /

so it has more than one pipe?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account