long seat and rear shocks, sell/trade

i bought this tiger neon yellow long seat, 20 in and it doesn't fit. id like to sell it or trade for another, doesn't have to be a long seat just something that does fit. check out my page for a reference but i probably will need a solo seat without a pole attached to it, there's already a seat pole and i have the hardware to attach a solo.

i also have rear shocks, 280mm if anyone is interested in them as well.

thanks

elliott

1268231990_elliott2010_119.jpg

Re: long seat and rear shocks, sell/trade

pic of the underside of the seat.

1268232054_elliott2010_120.jpg

How much for that seat to buy straight out?

well, i just paid 60 for it plus shipping. i gather that's not an ideal price though. id like to get somewhere near there, but im open to suggestions. name a price.

Really? Looks dirty, stained, and has a partially rusty base. Where'd you get it from?

1977 mopeds. its on the site. you can see for yourself. its not in perfect condition bc its nos, but its still ok. no tears. stains are minimal. like i said, i dont expect 60 for it, but i can always send it back i just wanted to see if anyone had any trades.

Tony montana /

trade this perfect arrow seat and post and ill paypal you ten bucks extra for shipping or whatever.

1268376748_img243.jpg

Tony montana /

bottom

1268376793_img242.jpg

can i take that post off? problem with my ride is that its post is fucking stuck, its not coming out. looks like that'll come off, right? i cant do paypal but travelers check for the shipping would rock if you're ok with that.

if the seat post is removable its a deal.

Tony montana /

yes, the post comes out very easy.

sweet, ive sent you an email with my mailing address. thanks man.

how much for shocks?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account