1979 honda hobbit pa50II feeler

i have a 79 hobbit pa50II im looking to sell it has a proma pipe on it clean missing one floor board runs i have a dr. 70cc kit for it with boyesen mod reeds for it i have a 90 jet coming anyday now for it looking for offer right now looking to buy a project honda for summer more pics to come

Re: 1979 honda hobbit pa50II feeler

emailed

hmm, interesting. looks nice. more pics please.

title? mileage?

any word on this jacob?

someone buy this, hobbits are awesome!

my interest is piqued, but he's not responding to email.

I'm thinking it's someone playing around...

First we had Mike asking for help about a 70cc hobbit w/proma pipe hobbit and he's from Milwaukee.

Next we have Jacob trying to sell a 70cc hobbit w/proma pipe and he's from Milwaukee.

Then we have Andy posting telling everyone to buy it because "hobbits are awesome" and he's from Milwaukee.

Now it seems to me if there was this much interest in hobbits in Milwaukee in one day, this thing would've been grabbed up in a heartbeat...

But what do I know, I'm just a monkey

what... the only reason i said that is because hes selling it milwaukee, i live in milwaukee, and i have a hobbit too... and ive bought stuff from him before.

and the day he posted that hes selling the hobbit is on the 7th. obviously mike saw that post and asked on the forums to see what everyone thought about it.

but yea, all 3 of us milwaukee guys are collaborating to trick you guys..

i might as well post too, since i love hobbits and i'm from milwaukee as well.

hobbit + milwaukee = scam

haha thanks matt. its true never trust a hobbit from milwaukee

Your right, you don't know shit you silly monkey. I know Jake is legit. I swapped that Hobbit to him a month or so ago. Its a good bike and now he has other parts. It should be a decent bike when properly tuned. Pipe has literally 25 miles on it before I removed it from a bike I sold last summer since the buyer didn't like the sound of the pipe, too loud.

I never said I didn't know shit, but if he'd answer his post/email, maybe people would know he meant business.

I have nothing against hobbits either, I have one myself...

yeah i'm not playing around and i'm not the "mike asking for help" either. just bumped this thread today hoping to get a response from jacob. hey mark, you know about the mileage and whether it's titled or not?

never mind, jacob is keepin it.

asking price??

no shit. are there mopeds here or just drama? save it mama. this hobbit it beautifulll. i wish it were mine.

Keeping it because I got another painted packer theme for my brother so we can ride together

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account