Random Stuffs FS

Bunch of random tidbits. Prices Include shipping, and are negotiable maybe...

1 set of bar end mirrors (slight rust will come off w/steel wool)- $25

1 30 tooth derbi sprocket- $15

1 derbi exhaust gasket- $5

1 tomos blinker bucket thing, sliver, - $7

1 tomos electrical black box. not sure what it is exactly but if has CEV on it and 5 slots on the back for wires to go- $13

1 NOS set of Motobecane spokes and nipples.- $20

1 set of CIMATTI fork locks. One is missing the piece that contracts and the other is really hard to turn but it works-$15 for the pair

2 tomos fork locks. includes lock,2 keys, little screw to hold it, cover that flips down over the lock, and the pin the cover is attached with - $17 each

1 Indian MIKUNI parts lot with the carb top and gasket, needle, spring,choke, and throttle slide- $15

1 NOS motobecane chain tensioner part# 16111- $10

1 NOS moby chain tensioner part# 16891- $15

i hope thos pics work...

oh and i might trade fr e-50 case studz. e-mail me yo!

1267675139_002.jpg

Re: Random Stuffs FS

oh i could also use the little ball bearings that go on the bottom of puch forks. under the tube. 5-6 would be nice so id have a spare or 2

the black box (#9393) is a turn signal relay used on early tomos A3's, and possibly other bikes.

i'll give you 18 for the mirrors. Are they 7/8ths

Interested in buying the CEV black box.

emailed

E-Mailed, let me know is still available

I'm interested in the chain tensioners and spokes. Are the prices negotiable if bought with other things?

^ e-mail me and we'll talk about it

mirrors sold

black box pending. spokes and tnesioners pending i think. the rest is still up fro grabs!

I emailed you about the mirrors, i want them let me know if it falls through. Otherwise who ever bought them I'll give you 40 bucks

Dibs on the Derbi sprocket. Emailed.

ok so the derbi sprocket, mirrors, and the black box are all sold everything else is still up for grabs. get it now cause its goin to ebay this weekend.

Whats the overall length of the spokes ? How many are there ?

Sent you money for the tomos fork locks.

the spokes are about 7.5 inches long and theres about 40 if them and the matching nipples. i dont really wanna open them from their original packaging.

Derbi sprocket arrived. Thanks.

Hey bill sorry I haven't gotten back to you on email. I don't want the spokea ans tensioners anymore. Sorry.

its cool man no worries

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account